- Audit and Accounts
- Business Services
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services
- Small Business Unit
- Statutory Services
Just like words, numbers tell compelling stories. Preparing clear and timely financial data is not just an end-of-year statutory requirement, it’s essential for the effective day-to-day running of every business.
Management accounts can provide granular information about company performance at regular intervals throughout the year. However, numbers alone are not enough to provide an in-depth understanding of a company’s performance – careful analysis and interpretation is needed.
Good quality analysis of a company’s management accounts provides a reliable platform for informed decision-making, identifying and highlighting both challenges and opportunities for growth. This also helps keep external stakeholders such as investors, regulators and lenders updated on the financial performance of the business.
Without this insight, problems can remain undetected and vital growth opportunities can be missed.
Our bespoke services
Rickard Luckin works with companies from a range of industries and sizes to provide a bespoke management accounts service that increases transparency and visibility of key financial data. This helps management teams to identify the key financial performance metrics most relevant to their industry and business model.
Our experienced management accountants take time to understand the long-term goals of every client, providing specific reporting tools and insights that help management teams to achieve them.
Our services include:
- Design, build and implement bespoke, customisable and interactive management reports highlighting key financial indicators important to a business based on its needs
- Assistance with preparing budgets and monitoring performance
- Preparation of forecasts enabling management of cashflow
- Monthly or quarterly reporting available via our experienced management accounts team with insightful commentary and analysis of business performance
- A full review of existing accounting systems, with recommendations for improvements to reporting quality
- Training for businesses on producing and interpreting management reports
- Assistance with specific reporting required by external investors and banks