Our Secure Document Exchange has changed
Our Secure Document Exchange (SDE) has now been replaced by our new client portal ‘OneClick’.
The SDE allowed you to exchange files and documents of unlimited size, safely and securely. It avoided you needing to use Outlook, sending us a flash drive or CD, and did not require encryption.
OneClick has all the benefits of the SDE but with more possibilities. It is all about connectivity in an increasingly digital world. In particular:
- It provides a simple to use secure messaging and document exchange facility using proven security technologies and is fully compliant with GDPR regulations. This allows us to dispense with Outlook and encryption (via Mimecast) in a more user friendly manner.
- It allows us to send you documents for approval and for you to approve a document at the click of a button rather than having to print, sign and scan back to us.
- It allows us to exchange files and documents in place of our old SDE.
- It provides us with a depository for key documents i.e. accounts and tax returns that you can access at will 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- It allows connectivity directly with your bookkeeping systems (if and when you migrate to the cloud).
- It connects us to your Digital Tax Accounts with HMRC for the efficient completion of tax returns.
Rickard Luckin clients may request an activation email with instructions taking you through the setup procedure. If you require any additional help, please contact your usual Manager or Director.